Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yale lost to...ELGIN?!

I'm sorry Ivy League Mockers, but you lost a bit of dignity with this one...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/Elgin-Community-College-Beats-Yale-in-Mock-Trial-Competition-69657277.html?yhp=1

Looks like Elgin Community College laid the smackdown on Yale. Rut Roh! I can't even comment on this because it will be horribly offensive and I'm laughing at Yale too hard right now to really concentrate. I will say one thing, teams who play dirty will always lose in the long run (assuming they encounter me on counsel table) and ECC has crossed the line of acceptable shit to pull in a trial. Plus, last time I encountered this team, they were using notes. WTF.

ALSO Elgin has a twitter? that's even lamer than this blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Ladies, I love this, please post more often!

    ReplyDelete